Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Moyo Lawal cries for help as search for a life partner thickens



Moyo Lawal

Moyo Lawal is fed up with being single and unmarried as she cries for help to find a solution to her perceived problem.

The voluptuous actress made her frustrations known via her Instagram page on Monday, November 19, 2018. According to her, she wonders if joining the crowd will make her get a husband to marry.

"HELP ME ....is a relationship with no sex still possible in this age and time ...that everyone is pregnant before marriage ??? ...... ...... P.s I have disciplined my self so much, that I am literally fighting battles to undiscipline myself      ..... ... In this generation, how will I ever find a husband without compromising      .... .... ..... .... #Wheeew," she wrote.

Moyo Lawal 

Moyo Lawal 

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has urged her fans to join her in prayers because she’s getting worried her future husband is yet to find her.She wrote on Instagram:

“I’m asking everybody to keep my future husband in your prayers. He hasn’t found me yet…I’m getting worried Please hopefully, I haven't used shakara to chase him away. ..oh, time to go sleep on my empty bed. Please, whiles the people who love me are praying for me, let's remember to include better husband... What?? , OK oooh, sorry no vex. Goodnight," she posted on Instagram.
Moyo Lawal


No comments