Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Banky W says Adesua Etomi is best decision he has made in his adult life

Banky W and Adesua Etomi

Can you believe it guys? It's exactly one year since the now famous wedding between Banky W and Adesua Etomi and the singer says she is the best decision he has made in his adult life.

Banky W took to his Instagram page on Monday, November 19, 2018, where he posted an appreciation message to his wife, Adesua Etomi. In his post, he went on to pray for his fans to find the right partner as he did.

"By far the best decision I have made in my adult life, was to wait until I found my wife. People will pressure you and try to make you feel inadequate or incomplete.. all because you're not living according to their own mental timetable. Ignore them. Focus on your journey, your happiness, and on making yourself a better person. My prayer is that you will discover like I did, that the right person is worth waiting for.

No comments