Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Actress Anita Joseph Talks About The Kind Of Movies She Would Never Do....

Nollywood diva, Anita Joseph, never steers too far away from controversies and there aren’t few things you would want to nail her with.

 

She enjoys life on the fast lane, breaking the rules and making her own on the way. As furious as this boobsy-butty screen goddess may appear, there are things that are completely taboo to her. And one of them is accepting a role in a p#rn movie.


“God forbid,” she cried when asked if she could take up a role in a p#rn movie in view of her association with Judith Mazagwu, known as Afrocandy, who has gone professional as a hardcore p#rn star.


“Anita cannot do p#rn. You know why I can’t do p$rn? Because the money will finish but the movie won’t go. It’s not something I would like to do. Everybody in life has what he or she wants to do, I don’t care what anybody does.


Some people said you’re friends with Afrocandy and all that, So What?” she said, adding that many Nigerians are very hypocritical when it comes to the matter of s:x.


“Some of them do worse things behind closed doors. So don’t judge me, I do what I want to do but I can’t do p#rn. Anita is crazy, Anita is this, is that, I can’t do p#rn. There are some kinds of things I can’t do. If I’m doing business with Afrocandy, it’s movie business not p#rn and it’s my business. Nobody has the right to tell me I shouldn’t do it because she’s this, she’s that, that’s their business”, she railed.
From vanguard

No comments