Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Slay queen reveals why she can’t leave COZA despite rape allegation



 A slay queen has taken to social media to reveal why she chose to remain in COZA despite the rape allegation against the church’s pastor.

COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo was accused by Timi Dakolo’s wife Busola Dakolo of raping her multiple times 20 years ago.

The allegation led to a protest at the church’s premises yesterday forcing the pastor to step down. One of those who joined the protest is a member of the church, actor Akah Nnani, who announced the withdrawal of his membership from the church today. Joining him is actor Seun Ajayi who took to social media to announce his own exit from COZA.

Despite the above names announcing their exit, the slay queen in a viral video revealed that she has chosen to remain with COZA because…

” I am a daughter of COZA, but this is what I have to say. You might be wondering why I choose to remain in this church, when you find a place where you grow, where you glow, where you flourish, where you are continuously being moved to improve, you don’t leave that place, that is where COZA is for me, under Rev Biodun and pastor Modele’s guidance. This is my reality, this my testimony, I stand for God, I stand for me and I stand for COZA……”

Slay queen coza

No comments