Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Ghanaian Actress, Xandy Kamel makes Shocking Revelation that she is Dating 10 Men and They all Understand Each Other

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has made a shocking revelation about her love life.
 According to the Kumawood star, she is currently dating 10 men who know and understand each other.
 Speaking with Ghpage, she said: “People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. 

“I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other. Sometimes, they clash at my gate but always find a way to sort themselves out”, Xandy stated.

No comments