Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Breaking News: PDP Presidential Candidate Rejects 2019 Presidential Election Result.


Image result for Atiku

The Presidential candidate for Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP), former vice president Atiku Abubakar has released a statement rejecting the result of the 2019 presidential election.

In a statement released, Alhaji Atiku said in his "almost three decade" of being politics he has not seen such level of malpractices in general elections as seen in the just concluded 2019 presidential election.

He said, “if I had lost in a free and fair election, I would have called the victor within seconds of my being aware of his victory to offer not just my congratulations, but my services to help unite Nigeria by being a bridge between the North and the South.

“However, in my democratic struggles for the past three decades, I have never seen our democracy so debased as it was on Saturday, February 23, 2019. 2007 was a challenge, but President Yar’Adua was remorseful. In 2019, it is sad to see those who trampled on democracy thumping their noses down on the Nigerian people.

“Consequently, I hereby reject the result of the February 23, 2019 sham election and will be challenging it in court.”



Image result for pdp


Alhaji Atiku also said "as a true democrat" he will be approaching the court to seek redress.

More details later...






No comments