Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Lord of Ajasa Speaks from Sick Bed

988ecda129ee872de494fcb7380dbc04.jpeg
Barely six days after reports ran rife that Lord of Ajasa had been diagnosed with peptic ulcer and was in urgent need of money to undergo surgery, the veteran indigenous Nigerian rapper says he has received enormous support from friends and lovers.
Acknowledging the assistance he’s received, Lord of Ajasa said “I cannot mention the names of all the people who have assisted me because they are very many. However, some that I can mention are Gbenga Adeyinka, Alariwo, Jah Bless, Ice K (of Artquake), 9ice, Olamide, among others.
“Though some people are saying the support is not enough but it is whatever they have that they would give me. All the funds I’ve got have not been able to take care of all my bills. There are so many fans that have assisted as well; people that I don’t even know. I really appreciate the outpouring of love.”
Lord of Ajasa has now moved from the General Hospital Ikorodu to a private hospital in Ikeji.
According to him, he “wasn’t getting proper care at the General Hospital Ikorodu, Lagos, and since people have begun to support me, I can now afford to get treated at a better hospital.”
The good news is that Lord of Ajasa is getting better. He tells Sunday Scoop that he may not undergo the surgery anymore.
“The doctor said I’m improving; so, I may no longer need it,” he says. “According to them, I have been responding well to treatment and I am getting much better.”
                Recounting how he ended up at the hospital, Lord of Ajasa said he started feeling pains on January 1.
“I thought it was the usual occurrence because I had been experiencing such pain for some time,” he says. “Usually, the pain would just come and go. But this time, it lasted longer. Suddenly, I could not even stand or walk. Then, on the first Sunday of January, I was rushed to the hospital; I nearly collapsed.
“I didn’t even know whether I was dead or alive. I vomited a lot and was in so much pain. However, I thank God that I am better now. For the two weeks that I was at the General Hospital, I couldn’t eat or drink. I was fed intravenously.”


No comments