Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

Femi Afolabi-Brown,Husband of TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown defends His Wife.



Husband of?TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown who said she wouldn

"well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their nakedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching.
That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake. In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my  daughters.
Why should I, for God's sake ? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house."

Mr Afolabi-Brown said the above in defence of his TVC presenter wife. 


No comments