Breaking News

President Buhari sworn in for a second term by acting chief justice of Nigeria. Newly sworn in Gover of Lagos assures residents of purposeful leadership

16-yr-old Confesses to killing His Girlfriend for Ceating on Him with His Brother

16-yr-old kills with machete his crush for dating his brother 
16-yr-old Idrisu Muhammadu


According to Northern City News, the major problem was that the girl, named Fatima Isah was having an affair with his brother. He has also confessed to threatening to kill her if he wasn’t allowed to marry her.

Fatima was also due to marry another man entirely after her father, Isah Evutagi gave her hand in marriage to another man.


Apparently, Isah Evutagi also knew about the threats from Muhammadu to Fatima and he reported them to the Police three years ago.

Muhammadu has however told  that, “I told my brother to leave Fatimah for me because I planned to marry her, but he would not listen to me and he kept on seeing her until one day, I lost my temper and killed her.

“Look at what it has resulted to; I am now a murderer. I am going to spend all my life in jail from the age of 16; it is unfortunate.”

Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, has revealed that the suspect has confessed to his crimes, claiming he killed his victim with a cutlass. He also confessed to threatening her before then.

The suspect is due to be arraigned in court after investigation.

surce:Punch

No comments